Monday, December 3, 2007

I am a Charleston SC real estate blogger





Creaturo & Associates of Century 21 Properties Plus Real Estate are entering the blogging world today.

After many weeks of deliberation I have decided that by blogging I can educate, guide and help more people with the buying & selling of their property then I would if I let this internet changing platform stay on the back burner like so many real estate professionals are doing. So here I am tucking in the apron with the pot on the stove and the heat on hi. LET THE BLOGGING BEGIN !

I have been told that blogging needs to be rich in content and relevant in source. So I have created 4 blogs that I hope will fit that and help our Clients make educated decisions in the Buying & Selling process in the Charleston SC area.

1) Charleston SC Fine Homes & Estates : This blog is dedicated to the fine homes, market conditions, subdivisions, builders and amenities of the Charleston SC area.



2) Charleston SC New Construction : This blog is dedicated to new homes, new communities, home builders and the new home buying process.



3) Mount Pleasant SC Real Estate: This blog is dedicated to all things Mt. Pleasant SC including homes for sale, market snapshot, neighborhoods and happenings around town.



4) Around ChuckTown : This blog is dedicated to all happenings around the Charleston SC Lowcountry area.

No comments:

SEARCH CHARLESTON SC MLS